Nevel is a utility infrastructure company offering advanced industrial and real estate infrastructure solutions that are fit-for-purpose and future-proof. Committed to climate positive growth, we drive societal impact by co-creating local circular economies and driving transformation to CO2 carbon-neutral energy production.
Nevel serves almost 100 industrial and over 5,000 real estate customers with decentralized energy and circular economy solutions.
The company operates more than 130 energy production sites and manages over 40 district heating networks, producing 1.9 TWh of energy annually which is equivalent to heating 100,000 households in a year. Nevel has an annual turnover of EUR 115 million, and employs 190 experts in Finland, Sweden, and Estonia.
As an Automation Specialist at Nevel AB, you will play a crucial role in coordinating delivery projects in Sweden, ensuring that automation systems align with Nevel's exacting standards. Your responsibilities include:
- Coordination of delivery projects
- Automation quality control in projects
- Project management of automation development projects
- Production support on Nevel Sweden sites
- Implementing Nevel Digital Operations and Maintenance Platform on sites
- Implementing remote operability readiness to Nevel production sites
Your skills and qualifications
To thrive in this role, you should bring:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Excellent expertise in automation engineering, system integrations
- Fluency in English, Swedish
- 5 years of experience
- Professional knowledge of Automation systems, Scada Systems, Project Management
Nevel supports a flexible work environment, allowing employees the option to work remotely. You are based in Sweden, ideally either close to Stockholm, where our headquarters are based, or nearby our heating plant in Åmotfors. With the willingness to commute, we could find a solution with other areas in Sweden as well.
What we offer
Nevel AB provides a supportive working environment that balances independence with teamwork. Join us, and you'll experience:
- A supportive working environment with a great level of independence, while still enjoying the benefits of a team around you
- A strong culture of working together and succeeding together
- Modern management culture and customer centricity at the heart of everything we do
- International operating environment
- Significant and interesting customer relationships in Nevel’s fastest growing business area (industrial infrastructure and investments)
- Ambitious goals and space to develop, take responsibility and change things
- An interesting customer base and a chance to play an active part in building a carbon neutral future!
- A competitive salary with an incentive compensation plan
Meet Aleksi, Nevel's automation expert: "The versatility of the tasks has been interesting. I transferred to Nevel from the maintenance of the energy production plant and discovered that you can learn something new from every development project and problem-solving situation."
JobGo is managing this search on behalf of Nevel AB. For inquiries, please direct all questions regarding
the assignment to JobGo. As we continuously interview applicants, the application process may close
before the deadline once a suitable candidate is found. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Join Nevel and shape a carbon-neutral future!