M&A and Corporate Development Manager
Nevel offers advanced industrial and municipal infrastructure solutions, which benefit our customers and surrounding societies. These include energy and biogas production, water treatment and material efficiency solutions. Together with clients Nevel builds a competitive advantage fulfilling operational and environmental goals. We own and operate more than 130 energy production sites and over 40 district heating networks, generating 1,8 TWh of energy annually with the most sophisticated digital platform on the market. Nevel employs 190 experts in Finland, Sweden and Estonia. The company’s turnover is EUR 110 million.
We are looking to hire a Manager to M&A and Corporate Development who will help drive our continued growth and success in the Nordics.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Driving Nevels M&A activities in Sweden as well as in other geographies depending on need and situation.
- Taking responsibility for origination and execution of the projects at hand.
- Supporting the overall development of the group strategy.
- Interaction with all levels in the company as well as with external bodies, such as financial institutions, municipalities, and other governmental institutions.
The work is fast paced, demanding, and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates with the following:
- A higher degree from finance or engineering.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, Finnish being a plus.
- About 3-5 years of experience from corporate finance or other transactional experience from the industry.
- Experience from infrastructure advisory or investments
- Excellent skills in financial modelling and valuation.
- A team player with good business acumen.
Committed to a climate positive future, we drive societal impact by co-creating local circular economies and driving transformation to CO2 emission free energy production.
Nevel is owned by Ardian, a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$100bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Learn more about us on: www.nevel.com
- Business unit / function
- M&A and Corporate Development
Co-creation and innovation are greatly valued at Nevel
Join us in making circular economies become a reality. We operate in Finland, Sweden and Estonia – and we are currently looking for new colleagues to help us take utility infrastructure to the next level.
Already working at Nevel?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.